When you set a workspace as your home page, each time you log on to the system, you go to a landing page that shows your home workspace.
Use the following procedure to set a workspace as your home page.
- Go to Optimize > Analytics.
- From the workspace list, select the workspace.
- Select Options > Set as Home.
- Optional: To set a different workspace as your home page, complete the following steps:
- Select Options > Change workspace
- Select a workspace from the list.
- Click Apply.
The next time you log on to the system, the landing page is the workspace that you set as your home page.