The Acoustic Campaign organization administrator obtains a refresh token for the Survey Connector application. The refresh token uses a secure oAuth integration to connect your survey vendor with Acoustic Campaign.
- Log in to Acoustic Campaigns an organization administrator.
- Go to Settings > Administration > Organization Settings > Application Account Access.
- Click Add Account Access.
- Select the Survey Connector application.
- Select the User Account that communicates with Acoustic Campaign from Survey Connector.
- Add a description. Adding a description is optional, but preferred if multiple Acoustic Campaign org admins use the system and need to know why the user has the specified access.
- Acoustic Campaign generates an email and sends the notification email address of the user selected. The email contains the refresh token that you will paste in Survey Connector.
- The next step is to connect your survey vendor to Survey Connector.
If access is already set for the Application and Acoustic Campaign user, but you cannot locate the original email with the token, then select the user and click Revoke Account Access. Proceed to generate a new token by clicking Add Account Access.