Users have the option to hide the Sync Silverpop Templates tab. This is the tab where the button is located to sync the shared templates into the Unfiled Public Email Templates folder inside Salesforce.com. You may Hide or adjust the Default behavior of this tab. For example, to hide this tab in the toolbar, read through the following instructions.
Complete the following steps to Hide Tab or Set Default Off for Sync Acoustic Campaign Template:
- On the Salesforce.com Homepage, click on your username.
- Click the Setup
- In the left side panel, under Administration Setup, click Manage Users.
- Select Profiles.
- On the User Profiles page, scroll down to the Standard User profile name.
- Click Edit.
- The Standard User page displays. Scroll down to the Sync Acoustic Campaign Templates
- Select Tab Hidden or Default off from the Sync Acoustic Campaign Templates drop-down.
- Scroll back up to the top of the screen.
- Click Save.