Salesforce.com administrators can organize many Acoustic Campaign email templates into folders and assign permissions to these folders.
Complete the following steps to configure the template management in Salesforce.com.
- Open an email template in Acoustic Campaign and check Share template with CRM system.
- Open Salesforce.com and sync templates from Acoustic Campaign to Salesforce.com by clicking the plus (+) icon (in the classic interface) or the Edit icon (in the lightning interface) in the toolbar.
- Select All Tabs in the View drop-down menu.
- Click Sync Acoustic Campaign Templates.
You should sync templates when you make a change to a template in Engage and want it to be reflected in the Salesforce.com folders. For example, if you add or delete a template from Acoustic Campaign, you should Sync Acoustic Campaign Templates.
If you have a common email that should be available to everyone, leave this template in Unfiled Public Email Templates or create a folder that is accessible to everyone.
- Next, select User > Setup > Communication Templates > Email Templates to create or edit a template folder.
- From the Unified Public Email Templates page, click Create New Folder.
- From the New Email Template Folder page, choose the templates you want to display in this folder and assign permissions to the folder.
Note: If templates are not assigned to a folder, they are saved in the Unfiled Public Email Templates folder which everyone can access.