The setup is like Enterprise and Unlimited editions; however, you need to add certain fields to the layout in the Professional edition so you can sync Opportunities with Acoustic Campaign.
While you are using the Professional Edition, for Opportunities to sync with Acoustic Campaign, the following fields on the Opportunity object must be visible to the Salesforce.com (SFDC) profile of the Silverpop integrator user.
Note: Only Stage is available for Programs and Query building within Acoustic Campaign.
Log on to Salesforce.com and complete the following steps to make the fields visible.
- In the Administration Setup section, select Manage Users > Profiles.
- Click the profile name for the integrator user.
- In the Field-Level Security, click View link next to Opportunity.
- In the Visible column, select each of the fields.
- Close Date
- Expected Revenue
- Lead Source
- Opportunity Name
- Opportunity Owner
- Probability (%)
- Click the Save to commit your changes.