Read through the following procedure to choose a database and associate with Salesforce.com.
The database must be a flexible, regular, or single Opt-In list that is created in the Create a Database step.
- Log on to Acoustic Campaign as an Org Admin.
- Go to Settings> Org Admin > Organization Settings.
- Expand the CRM and Scoring Settings section and then click Edit. The Update CRM and Scoring Settings page is displayed.
- Select new CRM database to be synchronized with CRM.
- Select Sync Setting checkbox to choose whether to sync newly added Acoustic Campaign recipients with Salesforce.com. Selecting this option creates a Lead in Salesforce.com for every new recipient added in Acoustic Campaign.
Salesforce.com generally requires Last Name and Company fields to be populated for a new lead to be created. If you select the checkbox, then, any of the Acoustic Campaign recipients that originates in Acoustic Campaign must be flagged using various techniques to send the record to Salesforce.com as a new lead.