Read through the following procedure to understand the tasks to be completed before you begin the synchronization process.
Before you start with the synchronization project, you must complete the following tasks.
- Ensure that the Salesforce administrator is enabled the link between SFDC and Acoustic Campaign and confirm that the configuration was successful.
- Verify the existence of the custom Send Acoustic Campaign Email button for Leads, Contacts, and Campaigns This button is unique to this integration.
- Confirm that at least one of the Acoustic Campaign templates is shared with CRM by completing the following the steps:
- In Acoustic Campaign, select Email Campaigns
- Click the appropriate template.
- In the Email Settings area, select Share template with CRM system.
Note: In order for the Share Template with CRM system box to be available, the template must be in a Shared location and the contact source must be the Acoustic Campaign database that is synchronized with CRM.