Organization administration is used by organization's administrators to manage Acoustic Campaign. As an org admin, you can configure your organization's settings, manage users, supervise emails, and monitor and assess email results. We recommend that you configure your settings in this order:
- Configure security settings.
- Create and set up your user accounts.
- Configure your standard organization settings.
- Configure organization report settings.
- Configure your optional organization settings.
All organization administration settings are found by going to the Settings menu. These settings are arranged by function:
- User profile
- User management
- Activity reports
Access your user profile to make updates including password reset, viewing Become User Requests from Support and managing the Multi-account Sign-on feature.
From this area, you can create user accounts, enable or disable user accounts, unblock user accounts and edit support portal accounts.
Here's a list of administration settings:
- Security settings: Restrict access to the system and the actions users can perform in the system.
- Approval groups: Administrators can require review and email approval from a select group before sending.
- Email blocking: A database of domain names, local prefixes, and system domains to which marketers cannot send unsolicited email.
- Organization settings: View and/or manage the following system settings for all users in the organization.
- VMTA Servers
- Domain Settings
- Email Settings
- Frequency Control
- CRM and Scoring Settings
- Application Account Access
- Application Settings
- From Domain Settings
- Undeliverable Settings
- Opt Out/Suppression Settings
- Seed List Settings
- Email Response Settings
- Automated Behavior Updates
- Landing Page & Web Form Site Defaults
- Landing Pages/Web Forms Custom Labels & Messages
- General Settings
- Archive Settings
- Web Tracking Settings
- DLL Whitelist: The Dynamic Link Leader domain whitelist allows you to add all your redirect domains for security validation.
By default, all organizations and users have language choices of English (Australia), English (United Kingdom), and English (United States). However, the differences among these three choices are only for date format input and display. Language text is still based on United States English for the above three choices. If a user changes their language from English (United States) to English (United Kingdom), for example, the date format is changed from MM/DD/YYYY to DD/MM/YYYY.
Note: Locale as a separate setting is no longer supported. Organizations and users can have other non-English language choices if enabled. Click on your user name, go to Settings, then Preferences, and select your language.
Here's a list of Activity reports:
- System activity: Look at an overview of the activities for sent emails and active emails.
- All data jobs: View a list of processes that you submitted, such as merging databases, copying databases, or importing databases.
- Email report: The Email report page allows you to create a list of emails that are sent by all users in your organization.
- Billing report: View up to 6 months of billing information, such as last sent date/time, email ID, email name, list name, list ID, senders email, contacts sent in period, number monitored.
- Inactivity report: Look at the organization's active groups of automated messages and autoresponders that were sent in the last seven days (or more).
- Site activity report: View the activity for all of the landing page sites for an organization.
Please sign in to leave a comment.