These tags are required for all Digital Analytics image requests.
All examples reference the standard Digital Analytics data collection domain,
data.coremetrics.com. When you implement client-managed, first-party data collections, include cj* parameters in all requests. When you implement Digital Analytics managed, first-party data collections, replace
data.coremetrics.com with the designated data collection domain.
All tags are required unless otherwise noted.
- http://data.coremetrics.com/eluminate? or HTTP://<yourAcoustic Digital Analytics managed DCD>/eluminate
- Standard request to the Digital Analytics data acquisition server. This request does not change except if implemented by using an available first-party data collection domain.
- Standard request to the Acoustic Digital Analytics test data acquisition server that stores data in the test report data warehouse.
- If you are sending test data from tagged pages view through a mobile device browser that blocks third-party cookies, you must either change the mobile browser settings to allow testdata.coremetrics.com third-party cookies or include the cj* parameter values that support first-party client-managed data collection in the test tag requests, ensuring that the test tags are reported in the available testing tools. For example, the iOS (Safari) mobile browser blocks third-party cookies by default.
- This is the tag identifier value that indicates the type of data tag in this request.
- tid=1 Page View Tag
- tid=2 Registration Tag
- tid=3 Order Tag
- tid=4 Shop Tag
- tid=5 Product View Tag
- tid=6 Technical Properties Tag
- tid=7 Custom Tag
- tid=8 Link Click Tag
- tid=9 Onsite Marketing Impression tag
- tid=10 Form Action Tag
- tid=14 Conversion Event Tag
- tid=15 Element Tag
- tid=17 Offsite Marketing Impression Tag
- &ci=99999999 or &ci=11111111;99999999 or &ci=59990000%7CSITEID123
- If you send data to testdata.coremetrics.com, this value must be the 6-series test ID (69999999) or the 8-series multisite global test ID (89990000).
- If you send data to multisite, specify the global ID and site ID delimited by a url-encoded '|' value: %7C: &ci=59990000%7CSITEID123.
- If you send to multiple IDs, specify a semi-colon delimited list. Any 9-series aggregate reporting ID must always be the first ID in the series. The aggregate ID is used to roll up report data collected from multiple individual site IDs. For example, separate requests are sent to &ci=11111111;99999999 and &ci=11111111;88888888, where 11111111 is the single aggregate ID, 99999999 and 88888888 are two individual site reporting IDs. Both requests are copied to aggregate ID 11111111. When you send data to both a 9-series ID and to multisite, such as during migration to Multisite Digital Analytics, always specify the 9-series ID first in the list. Example: &ci=99999999;59990000%7CSITEID123.
- Set to mobile.
var dt = new Date(); var st = dt.getTime();
- Set to 4.1.1.
- The URL encoding standard that is used when you generate the image requests from this device or that is included in the hard-coded image request. For Acoustic Digital Analytics requests, set this to UTF-8.
- The URL of the sending page. This can be any value 1024 bytes in length or less but should be a URL if the sending device or page has an addressable HTTP URL. If including an Offsite Marketing 'cm_mmc=' parameter value, the &ul= value must include a complete URL-encoded protocol and domain, even if no website domain or document exists (such as for non-HTML components or OS native application).
- Example: &ul=http%3A%2F%2Fmobile.app%2Fapp.html%3Fcm_mmc%3Dvendor-_-category-_-placement-_-item.
- &rf= (optional)
- The URL of the referring page. This can be any value 1024 bytes in length or less. Use a URL if the referring device or page has an addressable HTTP URL.
- rnd= (optional)
- Any random number (integer up to 13-bytes) sent per tag to break the client request cache. Identical HTTP requests sent from the same client in a session can be redirected to the local cache if that client supports caching. This parameter can be used in addition to the required st= or when a new st= time stamp parameter value cannot be regenerated per tag sent.