You can use the Custom Tag to collect custom information for reporting in custom reports or data exports. Custom reports or exports are available only through special arrangements with Acoustic Strategic Services. You should not use this function except as directed by Acoustic Support or Strategic Services.
- Key Reports Populated:
- Customized Analytics Report or Data Export.
Tagging functionIn order to use the Custom tag, a call is made to cmCreateCustomTag (…) function with the appropriate parameters.
Note: The following values are automatically removed from Acoustic Digital Analytics tag parameter data and cannot be collected or reported:
- single quote (')
- double quote (")
- carriage return (hex 0D; regular expression \r)
- line feed (hex 0A; regular expression \n)
- comma (,): replaced with a space character prior to data loading and reporting
- Line Number (Required): The numeric identifier for this custom data as provided by Acoustic Support or Strategic Services. Length: 38.
- Extra Fields (Optional): Up to 15 "-_-" delimited 'extrafield' values for custom data. Length: 1024 per value.