You can create an automated message to send emails based on a specific calendar dates, like a grand opening sale or a product release date. Emails are sent before, the day of, and after the event date specified.
- Navigate to Automation > Automated message groups and select Create. The Create a group of automated messages page displays.
- Type a name for the automated message group in the Name.
- Click Select to assign a contact source.
- Choose a contact source from the Shared folder (database, contact lists, or queries), and click Select.
- In the Event trigger section:
- Select Calendar date as your event trigger.
- Click the calendar icon to select the date you are creating the automated message around.
- Select Send new contacts all to send all previously delivered emails to new database contacts.