Salesforce typically requires an account password to be changed after a certain amount of time has passed. For Acoustic Campaign CRMi to continue to connect and synchronize with Salesforce, you will need to update your Salesforce password and security token in the Acoustic Campaign CRMI. The following instructions will walk you through resetting your credentials in Acoustic Campaign.
The most common way to resolve issues with invalid or expired credentials is to reset your Salesforce Org password and acquire the new security token associated to the reset username and password. If you have already reset your credentials, follow steps 2-8 to complete getting the credentials into Acoustic Campaign.
- Login to your Salesforce account and generate a new password for the Acoustic Campaign user. When you generate a new password, a new security token should be emailed to you automatically.
- Login to your Acoustic Campaign Organization.
- In the Organization Settings, click CRM & Score Settings.
- Click the Edit button on the right side of CRM & Score Settings.
- Click the Manage CRM button.
- Click the Credentials tab.
- Update your password and security token and click Validate and Save Credentials.
Note: Depending on how logins are managed for your Organization, a security token may not be required. If you are not sure that you are supposed to be using a security token for your Salesforce Org, contact your Salesforce.com administrator for assistance.
Once this process is complete, the synchronization between Acoustic Campaign and Salesforce will resume. It may take a few minutes for the sync to run and properly display the status on the status page. Please allow time for your sync to complete.