Read through the following topic to understand how to delete field mappings in Self-Service for deleted fields in Salesforce.com.
Complete the following steps to delete field mappings in Self-Service for deleted fields in Salesforce.com.
- In the Organization Settings go to CRM and Scoring Settings section, and then click Edit.
- Click Manage CRM.
- On the Manage CRM page, access the Field Mappings
- Click Working Copy, click the red X to delete the field mapping that corresponds to the field that is not found in Salesforce.
- Select Delete to confirm that you wish to delete the field mapping.
- Once you delete, the Fields Not Found in Salesforce section is no longer displayed.
- Go to Review and Activate tab. Click Activate.
Field Mapping is not deleted in the back-end until you click Activate.