The marketer has various techniques to flag Acoustic Campaign contacts for sync to Salesforce.com as a new Leads. For example, he could flag Acoustic Campaign contacts for sync to Salesforce.com as a new Leads under Lead Scoring, web form setting, Programs and so on.
During the manage CRM configurations, if the marketer chooses the option Create corresponding Lead in CRM if new contact is added in Acoustic Campaign then if he creates a new record in Acoustic Campaign, will it automatically synchronize to Salesforce.com.
Else it is up to the marketer to have a process in place that flags the Acoustic Campaign records to synchronize to Salesforce.com. The CRM Enable Sync field must be set to a 1 (Yes) before the integration sends the record to Salesforce.com as a new Lead. This allows the marketing control over which leads they collect are sales ready.
The marketer has the following options to flag Acoustic Campaign contacts to synchronize with Salesforce.com as a new Leads:
- By using the Lead Scoring, marketer can synchronize to CRM when the score or rank reaches a specific value.
- By using the Web Form Setting, the marketer can synchronize a record to CRM on submit.
- By using Acoustic Campaign Program, marketer can synchronize a contact with CRM.
- Marketer can manually set the CRM Enable Sync to Yes in the Edit Contact screen.
- Marketer can choose to complete a CSV import or update and set the CRM Enable Sync field to a 1.