When you are using Scribe to synchronize data with Acoustic Campaign, an OAuth Token is required to access the system from Scribe Online.
To connect Scribe Online to Acoustic Campaign, you might need to complete the following steps.
- Add Scribe access to Acoustic Campaign organization.
- Get the refresh token from the Acoustic Campaign.
Complete the following steps to add Scribe access to your organization.
- Log in to Acoustic Campaign as an Organization Administrator, and in your Organization settings click Add Account Access..
- In Application, select the Scribe Integration application.
- Select the Org Admin user that communicates with Acoustic Campaign from Scribe Online.
- Add a description. Adding a description is optional, but preferred if multiple organization administrators use the system and need to know why the user has the specified access.
Important: If access is already set for the Application and Acoustic Campaign user, but you cannot locate the original email with the token, then select the user and click Revoke Account Access. Proceed to generate a new token by clicking Add Account Access . For more information, see Step 1 and 2.