The Silverpop generic connector for Scribe Online was introduced in January 2015 and is enhanced for CRM and Custom Object (Relational Tables) integrations with Acoustic Campaign. Users of the legacy or older Acoustic Campaign MSCRM connector and Silverpop Relational Table connector are encouraged to upgrade the Scribe Online portions of their integration to use the Scribe connector.
Due to the recent API updates to Acoustic Campaign and Scribe Online, if your solutions are still using the Acoustic Campaign MSCRM and Silverpop Relational Table connectors, begin your connector upgrade by opening a CRMi support case with the following details.
- Subject: Scribe Connector Upgrade Needed
- Description: My integration is using the legacy Scribe connectors and maps and an Upgrade is needed. Send details of the suggested upgrade methods.
Complete the following steps to upgrade Silverpop Connector.
- In Scribe Online, go to the Marketplace.
- Install the Scribe Connector. The files that are needed to upgrade your On-Premise or Cloud Agent is downloaded automatically.
- Set up the connection to your Acoustic Campaign Organization.
- Generate the Scribe Online Refresh Token.
- Setup the Connection to Scribe.
If the upgrade is completed, the CRMi team can upgrade the maps. If you are using your own Scribe Subscription ensure that firstname.lastname@example.org is invited to your Scribe Online Organization. A CRMi support meeting might be needed for customized mappings. If so, suggest a 30 minute to 1-hour date and time for a session in the Connector Upgrade support case.
After the connector installation is complete, upgrade your Scribe maps. If the CRMi team is upgrading the maps for you, you will be notified through the case after the maps are upgraded.
Please sign in to leave a comment.