The Scribe Online Connector integrates Acoustic Campaign leads, contacts, accounts, email statistics, tasks, events, and relational table data with MS Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, Sugar CRM, or other databases.
Within the section, you find steps for how to configure maps and schedule tasks in Scribe so you can sync your data between the CRM and Acoustic Campaign.
Scribe Administrators (Admins) can perform these tasks in Scribe Online:
- Invite and uninvite users to the Scribe Online community.
- Configure customer-specific maps. This is based on fields set-up in Acoustic Campaign that includes:
- Aggregate reporting.
- Sync lead alerts from Acoustic Campaign to CRM.
- Sync account-level data changes to Acoustic Campaign related Leads and Contacts.
- Sync CRM Campaign members to Acoustic Campaign Contact Lists.
- Set up the Sync Schedule.
- Set up Notification Rules (includes notifications for error types).
For more information, see http://www.scribesoft.com/helpcenter/prod/online/en/.
Decide which Agent to install.
Refer to Mapping in Scribe.