There are several steps you must take to integrate WeatherFX® with Acoustic Campaign. This integration requires actions by the Acoustic Campaign organization administrator, Acoustic Campaign Support, and The Weather Company®.
Your organization admin needs to create a user specifically for the WeatherFX data integration.
- Go to Settings > User Accounts > Create User Account.
- Create a username, such as email@example.com.
- Enter a password and verify.
- Enter the name.
- Select the role.
- Set a notification email. Be sure to use firstname.lastname@example.org as the "Notification Email" address under the "Contact" section header.
Next, your organization admin should provide WeatherFX with account access to the Acoustic Campaign account.
- In Acoustic Campaign, select Settings > Organization Settings.
- Select Application Account Access to expand the options.
- Click Add Account Access to add new user.
- Select WeatherFX from the Application drop-down menu.
- Select your User Account or the user you are giving access.
- Add a Description about the user.
- Click Add.
- The user receives an email with the WeatherFX token.
Then, open a support case to request the setup of the integration. Provide the following information to Acoustic Campaign Support:
- Database name
- Database ID
- Pod number
- Database join option, either the zip code/postal code or city
- Account user
- Account user password
Support will review the support case and provide the Weather Company with information needed for the integration. The Weather company will review the case and set up a relational table and the flow of data to Acoustic Campaign.
Support will then make a final review and confirm the WeatherFX setup with the Organization Administrator.