To exchange data through Acoustic Exchange, an Acoustic Exchange user must register the product or solution as an endpoint in the Acoustic Exchange user account. The Acoustic Exchange user must be an authorized user of the product or solution that acts as a Acoustic Exchange publisher or subscriber. The endpoint registration process involves an exchange of user credentials that authorizes Acoustic Exchange to communicate with the publisher or subscriber on behalf of the Acoustic Exchange user.
In Acoustic Exchange, you must register Acoustic Campaign as an endpoint in your Acoustic Exchange user account.
Use the Acoustic Exchange endpoint registration wizard to register Acoustic Campaign as a Acoustic Exchange endpoint in your Acoustic Exchange user account. After you register the endpoint, you can publish and subscribe to events and audiences in Acoustic Exchange.
- Get your Acoustic Exchange primary user account credentials and your Acoustic Campaign user credentials.
- From Acoustic Campaign, get the database ID to be used for the Acoustic Exchange integration. To find the database ID, go to Data > Database > View Data, and then hover the cursor over the database's name. The database ID is displayed.
- Get the refresh token emailed to the primary account user. For more information about Refresh Token, see enabling Acoustic Exchange in Acoustic Campaign.
- Log in to Acoustic Exchange.
- On the Endpoints tab, a list of all currently registered endpoints is displayed. To register Acoustic Campaign, select the Register new endpoint icon. The Endpoint Registration wizard is displayed.
- The Endpoint Registration wizard lists all available endpoints. Select Acoustic Campaign from the list and then select Next.
A new window is displayed with the following two sections Deployment and Instructions. In the Deployment section complete the following steps:
- Select your Pod Number from the Deployment drop-down menu.
- Enter the Refresh Token emailed to the primary account user.
- Enter the Database ID.
- Click Next and then Finish to complete endpoint registration.
Please sign in to leave a comment.