Sometimes during a production or sandbox CRM integration setup, the database that is synchronizing with CRM needs to be changed. However, changing the CRM databse is usually not recommended due to the inability to merge the marketing data for the old and new databases.
Due to business needs, if you are required to change the CRM database, you could choose to complete the following steps:
- Open a support case with the following description. Clear the CRM database for:
- Organization: Enter your organization name.
- POD: Enter your pod number.
- Org ID2: Enter your Org ID.
- Current RM DB is set to: Enter your database name.
- Enter a reason for the database change request.
The case will be assigned to the CRMI and provisioning and teams for review and completion.