Read through the following topic if you are experiencing CRMi refresh tokens error when you are working with Scribe online.
SymptomsWhen you are trying to use refresh tokens for applications related to CRM integrations, errors may occur indicating that the token is not working.
Resolving the problem
- Go to Settings >Organization Settings > Application Account Access
- Check the last access date to see if the date matches the date and time you tried to access the token using the application.
- Go to Settings >User Accounts. Check the user assigned to the token to see if it is blocked or has an restricted IP address.
- Revoke the token and re-generate a new one.
- Verify whether the endpoint and Host URLs are accurate.
If the issue does not resolve by the suggested options, update the case stating the above items have been performed and suggest a date and time to troubleshoot the issue further with Support.