Because field-level auditing does not exist in Acoustic Campaign, you cannot determine the values that exist and the values that came from CRM. However, you can distinguish the syncing data that is transferred by Scribe from existing data by creating a Timestamp field in Acoustic Campaign. When you create a timestamp field in Acoustic Campaign, you can track Scribe syncs at the record level through Acoustic Campaign. You can name the field as ScribeModified or something similar.
- Complete the following steps to expose the ScribeModifed date. After you create the timestamp field, in Scribe Online.
- Go To Connections, select the connection for Acoustic Campaign, click Reset Metadata.
- Update all the maps and set Acoustic Campaign as the Target. Add the formula
GETDATETIME()to the timestamp field you create.
- When the Scribe runs, you can see when it updated the record.
Note: The modified date in Acoustic Campaign does not change when a record is updated via API changes like the Scribe Online synchronization.
- Use the Acoustic Campaign values report to see the records that are changed per date.
- Go to Data > View Data.
- Select the CRM database.
- Click the Values Tab.
- Create a Report by name ScribeMod
- Run the report to get each distinct date and time value for the Scribe Modified field and the number of records that have that value.
Update the report as often as needed to see new values. You can also create a query specifying the date to make sure that the Scribe Modified field is a Date or Timestamp field.