Read through the following section to understand how to get the Microsoft™ Dynamics integration refresh token.
When you are using the Acoustic Campaign integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM to send emails or view Contact Insight® within CRM, an OAuth Token is required to access Acoustic Campaign from MS Dynamics CRM. The following instructions show you how to get the refresh token from Acoustic Campaign.
Complete the following steps to give Microsoft Dynamics CRM access to your organization.
- Login to Acoustic Campaign as an Organization Administrator.
- Go to Settings > Organization Settings > Application Account Access.
- Click Add Account Access.
- In Application, select the Microsoft Dynamics Integration application.
- Select the Org Admin user that will communicate with Acoustic Campaign from Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Add a description. Adding a description is optional, but it is recommended if multiple organization administrators use the system and need to know why the user has the specified access.
The system automatically generates an email with the token and sends it to the notification email address of the user selected. Open the email to get the refresh token to be added to the Acoustic Campaign General Settings in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.