A partial installation of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM integration usually implies only the Scribe Online sync is enabled without using the Acoustic Campaign Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution provided.
The full integration includes the Acoustic Campaign Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution and Initial Scribe Online maps. A partial integration allows CRM admins to use only the maps that are involved with sending data from Microsoft Dynamics CRM to Acoustic Campaign without changing the integrity of their existing CRM database. A partial integration can only take advantage of the sync feature. The following Acoustic Campaign features will not be available within Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Synchronizing Acoustic Campaign email templates
- Send Acoustic Campaign email
- Contact Insight
- Mailing Statistics
- Synchronizing CRM Campaign List Members to Acoustic Campaign Contact Lists
The integration features listed above are dependent on the provided solution being imported into Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
You might want to perform a partial installation of the Microsoft Dynamic CRMi package for any of the following reasons:
- Do not want to import a New solution into Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Do not want to change Firewall and Proxy settings to a Microsoft Dynamics CRM on-premise environment in order to communicate with Acoustic Campaign.
- Additional resources (development, testing, change control) are needed before deciding on a full integration for the Production system.
- Install a Scribe Online Agent (Cloud or On-Premise).
- Create Scribe connections to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Acoustic Campaign databases.
- Create a Scribe solution.
- Import the following Scribe maps:
MSCRM_Acoustic CampaignPartialIntegrationMaps downloaded here.