Send from CRM lets users send emails to multiple Contacts or Leads members within Microsoft™ Dynamics CRM. The feature is launched from a Send Acoustic Campaign E-mail field on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM ribbon and is available on the Lead, Contact, and Campaign Activity objects in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Before you send campaign activities from CRM, verify the Acoustic Campaign email template is configured to share with the CRM system and the Leads or the Contacts are synchronizing with Acoustic Campaign.
- Go to Content > Edit email Template. Open your email template.
- Verify the share template with CRM system option is selected. Note: The contact source must be the CRM integrated database and the email that is saved to a shared location for the Share template with CRM system check box to be available.
After you have verified the Acoustic Campaign email template is configured to share with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and the Leads or Contacts are syncing with Acoustic Campaign, you are ready to send a email to multiple Contacts or Leads. Complete the following steps to send an Acoustic Campaign email from CRM to multiple Contacts or Leads.
- Login to Microsoft Dynamics CRM and browse to the Workplace menu. In the Customers section, click Contacts.
Select the names of the Contacts you want to send an email.
Note: The contacts must be in synchronization with Acoustic Campaign through the Scribe Online.
- Click Send Acoustic Campaign Email. The Select Records dialog box is displayed.
- In Use these records, choose the most suitable option.
- Complete the Message Information, Personal information, and Send Option section of the Send Direct E-mail Template. You can preview the email in the E-mail Preview section before you click Send.