Acoustic Campaign email templates can be shared with SugarCRM, allowing it to be sent from SugarCRM. However, the template must exist in the Shared tab and its contact source must be the CRM integrated database.
Complete the following steps to enable a email template to be shared with Sugar CRM.
- Go to Content > Email Template > your template.
- Click Email Settings and select Contacts.
- Check the box next to Share template with CRM system. The box is only available when the Contact Source is the integrated database (and) the template is in a Shared location.
- Click Save .
Whether or not the shared template is available for selection to send in SugarCRM depends on the Acoustic Campaign module version you have installed.
- For the versions prior to 2051, you might use the template in SugarCRM for email sends with no further action.
- For the versions 2051 and later, due to a new folder feature released in version 2051, it is recommended to Synchronize the templates with CRM and optionally organize them into folders. If you don't synchronize the templates, it would not be visible in SugarCRM.