To segment records within SugarCRM, you can attach a Campaign target list to a Campaign, and push it to an Acoustic Campaign contact list.
- The feature is available in module version 2037 and later.
- Configure Scribe contact list maps in advance of using this feature.
Complete the following steps to synchronize a SugarCRM target list to an Acoustic Campaign contact list.
- In SugarCRM, create a Target List in an existing Campaign.
- Click the Sync Acoustic Campaign Campaign button.
- In Acoustic Campaign, a new contact list is created and uses the following naming convention, SugarCRM Campaign Name_Campaign_ID.
- In Acoustic Campaign, assign the new contact list as the contact source with a email template.
Only records that are synchronized to an Acoustic Campaign database are added to the contact list. Only CRM records that have an Acoustic Campaign ID associated with them can be synchronized with the contact list. If the records are added or removed from the Target List, click the Sync Acoustic Campaign campaign button to update the Acoustic Campaign contact list.