You can create an Acoustic Campaign contact list from a CRM campaign by using Scribe Online and add the marketing list members to the contact list.
- The campaign members need to be active Leads and the Contacts synchronized from CRM to Acoustic Campaign prior to setting up this feature to ensure that they are added to the contact list.
- The Sync to Acoustic Campaign check box is selected and existence of the Acoustic Campaign ID is indicative of a syncing CRM record.
- The Scribe Online campaigns' map must be configured and processing to create the Contact list in Acoustic Campaign.
- In Scribe Online, the Campaign mapping template need to be imported into a new Scribe Solution. After you configure the maps and save the solution the synchronization is ready.
- In CRM, select and open a campaign that has at least one static marketing list associated. The marketing list must have lead or contact members that are already syncing with Acoustic Campaign.
- The members in the marketing list must have an Acoustic Campaign ID that is assigned and is visible in CRM, which indicates that the CRM Lead or Contact is synchronized with Acoustic Campaign.
- In Microsoft Dynamics CRM, click the Sync Acoustic Campaign Campaign menu option. The CRM the campaign is ready to sync through the Scribe Online.
- Run the Campaign solution in Scribe Online. View the history to see that records were processed.
- In Acoustic Campaign, go to the contact lists associated with the database synchronizing with CRM and review the list. If the list was created accurately and the expected members exist in the list, it can now be used as a marketing contact source.
- The contact list name cannot be updated or modified through the scribe once it is created. It is important because currently the name is appended with the CRM GUID (global unique identifier) of the sp_campaign to identify it as a contact list created from CRM.
- When a CRM Campaign's marketing list members change, the Sync Acoustic Campaign Campaign action in CRM must be repeated to update the contact list in Acoustic Campaign.
- There is a known issue in Microsoft Dynamics CRM where Dynamic Marketing Lists incorrectly calculate the member count. To avoid this, use static Marketing Lists.
Please sign in to leave a comment.