You can synchronize your Acoustic Campaign relational table data with Scribe Online.
Complete the following steps to synchronize relational table with Scribe Online.
- Set up the Acoustic Campaign connection in Scribe Online.
- Set up the CRM Connection in Scribe Online.
- After the connector is added and the relational table connection is created, complete the following steps:
- Create a new solution in Scribe Online representing the Relational Table Sync.
- Create a new integration map with the new solution.
- Set the source as CRM connection and select the entity. It is best to set the map to process only when the record has changed in CRM. Processing all records on a scheduled sync may cause a subscription overage for the number of records processed.
- Set the target as the Acoustic Campaign connection.
- Map the fields that will synchronize from CRM to the specified Acoustic Campaign relational table. If needed you can use the Preview tab of the Query block for the CRM connection to see the data that will be added to Acoustic Campaign.