Read through the following topic if you cannot see the Contact Insight iframe when you are viewing a Lead or Contact in Microsoft™ Dynamics CRM.
SymptomsCannot see the Contact Insight iframe when you are viewing a Lead or Contact in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Resolving the problem
- You might not have the Silverpop® Contact Insight Role that is assigned to you in CRM. If you don't have the Silverpop Contact Insight security Role contact your CRM administrator to request access.
- The iframe's visibility needs to be set correctly in CRM. To set the visibility of the
Contact Insight iframe, have a CRM Administrator or customizer perform the
- In CRM, go to Settings > customizations > customize.
- Expand Entities.
- Select the Lead or the Contact entity.
- Expand the Entity and go to Forms.
- Open the Main form and go to the Silverpop Integration section of the form.
- Double-click anywhere within the iframe to review the properties and set the visibility to Visible by default.
- Save and publish the form and test the ability to use Contact Insight within CRM.