Read through the following topic if you are trying to uninstall SugarCRM integration module v1050.
- Go to Administration > Module Loader.
- Click the Uninstall button next to the Acoustic Campaign integration..
- Click on the Do Not Remove Tables before clicking on the Commit button. This allows the existing data in the Acoustic Campaign custom fields to be repopulated when the new module loads.
- Click Commit when ready.
- When the uninstall job is complete, a confirmation screen is displayed.
- Go to Administration -> Repair -> Quick Repair and Rebuild and wait until repair and rebuild process is completed. A confirmation dialog is displayed.
- Go back to Module Loader and delete the 1050 package from the uploaded modules list.
- Once complete, you may upgrade to the v2039 module.
By this time the Acoustic Campaign 1050 module should be successfully uninstalled from your SugarCRM environment. However, in some cases not all components are actually deleted and may remain visible in SugarCRM UI.
In this case you should contact SugarCRM support and provide them the name of the module (v1050) that you want to clear from your SugarCRM organization. You may skip this step, but you risk getting duplicated buttons, panels, etc. in SugarCRM UI. This does not impact the module's functionality but may be confusing for SugarCRM users.