Use the steps in the section to import the solution to Microsoft™ Dynamics CRM where one of the Acoustic Campaign - MS CRM Integration solutions is already installed and has an earlier version.
- Review the Acoustic Campaign integration solution in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- To access the Settings area in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, you have to be assigned a System Administrator security role.
- For CRM OnPremise deployments of Microsoft CRM, you must also be the Deployment Manager.
Go to Settings > Solutions in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Note: To access the Settings area in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, you have to be assigned the System Administrator security role.
- Click Import . Select the solution file and click Next .
- After the solution is uploaded to the server, CRM defines the current version that is installed and the version you are trying to upgrade.
- Choose the Overwrite customization option and select Activate any processes and enable any SDK message processing steps included in the solution check box. Click Next.
- After the import starts and finishes with warnings, click Close.