Program entrance criteria
You can use Acoustic Exchange event data in program entrance criteria.
- Select a database that is configured for Exchange events as the contact source.
- Choose the Add Contacts when the following events occur option.
- Select Universal Behaviors.
Note: The menu item is not displayed if the selected database does not contain events.
- Select an event. Click Add Behavior. The attributes that are specific to that event display.
- Select your criteria and then click Apply.
You can use Acoustic Exchange event data in a program flow by building rules. Rules are available for the following actions:
- Decision Point
- Update Profile
- Lead Route
- Move to Track
- Move to Exit
- Add Contact to Campaign (if a CRM database is the contact source)
- Sync to CRM (if a CRM database is the contact source).
- Select an Action and drag it to your wanted location on the flow chart.
Click an Action to configure. Select Contacts who match the option 'These Rules'. The Rule Builder window is displayed.
- Select Behavior > Universal Behavior.
- Select Event. The attributes that are associated with that event are available in the select criteria.
- Click Save & Close.