You can create and automate a Transact SMTP email template in Acoustic Campaign.
Setting up a Transact Template is similar to setting up a regular email template. However, the settings are different so follow the recommendations. Refer to Setting up and Test Transact SMTP if necessary.
- Go to Emails > Create > Email.
- Click Email name and name your email.
- Click Settings and complete the header and body settings for an SMTP send.
- Select Subject line and enter %%SUBJECT%% for the subject of the incoming message to be reused as the subject of the out-going message. Enter a static subject to overwrite the subject line of the incoming message.
- Select Address Settings.
- In From Name, enter %%FROM_NAME%% for the name to be pulled from the incoming message header.
- In From Address, enter %%FROM_ADDRESS%% for the address to be pulled from the incoming message.
- In Reply-to Address, enter %%REPLY_ADDRESS%% to pull the address from the incoming message.
- Click Contacts and select your Transact enabled database.
- Select Email settings, disable Insert 'Click to View in Browser' link at top of this email. Transact does not support this feature.
- Click Save.
Note: Forward to Friend links do not work in Transact.