An Experience Analytics / Digital Analytics solution enables access to Acoustic Experience Analytics (Tealeaf) session data and session replays from reports that are generated by Acoustic Digital Analytics.
Acoustic Digital Analytics removes barriers for going from analytics to action-enabling marketers to increase revenues by targeting prospective customers with relevant content across digital channels.
Digital Analytics helps marketers:
- Increase visitor acquisition and retention rates.
- Improve multichannel strategy formation and implementation.
- Optimize budget allocation and marketing mix, including email marketing, mobile marketing, display advertising, and social media marketing.
The integration of Acoustic Experience Analytics (Tealeaf) and Digital Analytics is based on the interchange of segments that are identified by session IDs.
Acoustic Digital Analytics stores the Acoustic Experience Analytics (Tealeaf) session ID in the Acoustic Digital Analytics session data.
When a segment is created from a report or a general search through the session data in Experience Analytics, the Session ID and the time frame in which the session occur is extracted to a segment file that is exported to Acoustic Digital Analytics. Acoustic Digital Analytics uses the segment file to filter for reports.
Segment File examples
Figure 1. Example of the data that exports for
TL_SESSION_ID,TL_START_TS,TL_END_TS 43F23716C901C5AAD4D31521503DBE10,1363756101,1363756766 5DD66F4484F4FABD751F8B9416259797,1363760019,1363760443 261FE68588637CDA80BEA928EC865BD1,1363756600,1363756916 F895E4DD56AB0AA0AF7C95DAD85C14CC,1363758338,1363758338 42699EC62F5A27D7D96211BC70476377,1363757469,1363757469 4FB3E23822EEE2CFC2FE4D6D27A52C67,1363759653,1363759888 AA7786F92731D854477D6E3BA45C7E58,1363760287,1363760699 21B6D808ABCDDF94E46C4A6FE55A2801,1363756869,1363757280
Configuring you Experience Analytics and Digital Analytics integration
You set the configuration properties for integrating Experience Analytics with Digital Analytics Explore on the Company settings page.
- From the Acoustic Experience Analytics (Tealeaf) application, select Admin or log in to Experience Analytics as an Administrator.
- Select the Company settings tab.
- Review the configuration properties for Digital Analytics Explore in the Integration setting section.
- To change a property, click Edit.
- Click Save.