A Tealeaf / Digital Analytics solution enables access to Tealeaf session data and session replays from reports that are generated by Acoustic Digital Analytics.
Acoustic Digital Analytics removes barriers for going from analytics to action-enabling marketers to increase revenues by targeting prospective customers with relevant content across digital channels.
Digital Analytics helps marketers:
- Increase visitor acquisition and retention rates.
- Improve multichannel strategy formation and implementation.
- Optimize budget allocation and marketing mix, including email marketing, mobile marketing, display advertising, and social media marketing.
The integration of Tealeaf and Digital Analytics is based on the interchange of segments that are identified by session IDs.
Acoustic Digital Analytics stores the Tealeaf session ID in the Acoustic Digital Analytics session data.
When a segment is created from a report or a general search through the session data in Tealeaf, the Session ID and the time frame in which the session occurs are extracted to a segment file that is exported to Acoustic Digital Analytics. Acoustic Digital Analytics uses the segment file to filter for reports.
Segment File examples
Figure 1. Example of the data that exports for
Configuring your Tealeaf and Digital Analytics integration
You set the configuration properties for integrating Tealeaf with Digital Analytics Explore on the Company settings page.
- From the Tealeaf application, select Admin or log in to Tealeaf as an Administrator.
- Select the Company settings tab.
- Review the configuration properties for Digital Analytics Explore in the Integration setting section.
- To change a property, click Edit.
- Click Save.