This issue occurs when a recipient clicks a link in one of your emails and is directed to an Anti-Spam and Privacy Statement web page. Campaign is unable to complete the redirect for one of the following reasons:
- The email no longer exists because it was deleted or archived.
- Test emails are automatically moved from the Sent tab to the Deleted page after 14 days. After the email is in the Deleted tab for 30 days, it is permanently deleted. If an email is deleted from both the Sent tab and the Deleted tab, the links in the email redirect to the Anti-Spam and Privacy Statement page. The same is true if the email is manually moved to the Archive folder.
- If an email is archived, you can set up a default behavior in organization settings and specify a URL destination to redirect contacts.
- An error displays when you click the following link in the deleted email: This message contains graphics. If you do not see the graphics, click here to view.
- The original link is broken or the page no longer exists. Fix the broken link.
Links are not properly formatted and functional until they are sent in a live email. You can send a live email to yourself to test by completing the following steps.
- Go the View Data page and select your database.
- Add yourself to the database by clicking Add Contact.
- Create a query from that database and query yourself out of the database by using the following query criteria:
- Data field =
- Operator =
is equal to
- Value =
- Data field =
- Send a live email, not a test, by using On to Send for this query.
- When you receive the email, test your links.