You can add an external image to your dynamic content ruleset by using a URL reference. If you have images that you store on an external site you can use personalization markup in the source code to show that image.
The contact source that is attached to the email must have a field that is called
image, which contains a URL.
- Right-click the image and select Edit image.
- In Dynamic Content, edit the ruleset.
- Click Build Content and add the image.
- Edit the image.
- Select Reference Remote Image.
- In the URL field, enter the field name between the personalization tag. The field displays a placeholder with the format
- Click OK.