Run a share to social report to see which social networks have the best results.
Perform the following steps to view a list of Share-to-Social contacts in your mailing
- In Reports select Single Mailing Report > Summary.
- Select your mailing report. By default, the report will show all Sent emails, but you may change the drop-down menu to show Autoresponder, Inactive Autoresponder, Group of Automated Messages, Program, and Sending.
- Click the Social Network link to display the Share-to-Social list of contacts.
After you've looked at the share-to-social report, you can export the list of contacts and create a program based on contact behavior/actions. To do so, click Options and then select Export Data.
Classic reporting share-to-social
- Select Reports > Reports (Classic) > Single mailing.
- Click Share to social.
- Select an email to view the shared opens by network. You can click a social network link to get details.