You can add, copy, and delete iOS categories and customize attribute values on the Actions 2.0 Actions page.
After you select New to create a new category, you are directed to the Actions > Invitation actions page. The user creates a category in the category editor and can go back to the Actions page by clicking Actions on the breadcrumb in the upper left corner.
- From iOS Categories, click New.
- Complete the fields in the Category editor section.
- Name: Required field
- Category: Required field
- Description: Optional field
- Custom properties: At least 1 custom property is required, however, users can add multiple custom properties by selecting the + on the right side of any custom property box. Users can also delete any custom property by selecting the x.
- Types: Boolean, String, Number, or Object. Object types require the user to enter a valid JSON object in the Value field. Example: ["email@example.com","firstname.lastname@example.org"]
- Label: Required field
- Placeholder: If input required is True, then the placeholder field is required. If input required is False, then the placeholder field can be empty/null.
- Review how the category displays in the Send Experience from the View (Read only) section. Preview and Code views are available. Preview mode is the default view, however, users can switch to Code view to see the JSON payload as the category is built.
- Create the category.