You can create and edit mobile app groups of one or more apps. At least one app group must be set up before you send a mobile app message. If you have multiple apps, adding these to the same app group enables you to set up a single send for multiple apps.
For example, you may wish to send a mobile app message to iOS or Android versions of your app. Note that you may have to enter information once for iOS, and once for Android, but your message will be tracked as a single send.
An app group can contain apps with any operating system:
- APNS - iOS
- GCM - Android
Create an app group
- In the menu, click Mobile, hover over Developer resources, and click App groups.
- Select New app group and enter a name and description of the group.
- Click Add app to display the Select app picker.
- Select the apps that you want to add to your app group or use the Search field to find an app.
Edit an app group
- From the list of App groups displayed on the App groups page, click Edit.
- The Edit app group page opens where you can add or remove an app from your app group. Click Save.
Note: To save an app group, at least one app must be selected. An app group must contain at least one app or an Error message displays like the one below.