Organization administrators can grant any user access to other Acoustic Campaign applications by using secure OAuth integration.
The application account access feature allows Organization administrators to add applications and user access for secure OAuth integration of third-party applications with Acoustic Campaign. This process generates the necessary consumer keys that are needed to facilitate integration. After creation, the administrator provides the keys to their integrator for API calls.
After an access token is obtained, is good for up to 4 hours as indicated in the expires_in property of the issued access token. Your OAuth client library may help manage this Access token refresh automatically.
- Go to Settings > Administration > Organization settings > Application Account Access.
- Click Add Application. When you click Add Application, you are creating an OAuth Client.
- Enter a name for the application.
- Enter a description.
- Click Add. The Application Details screen provides the newly created Client ID and Client Secret. You can access these credentials again by clicking the application name.
- Copy the codes into a text editor in preparation for sending to your IT integration department.
- Click Close to return to the Application Account Access area.
Add account access
- Click Add Account Access. When you add account access, you are creating an OAuth refresh token.
- Select the application that you created from the Application list.
- Select the user that you want to have access to this integration from the User Account list. This user can be a generic user.
- Click Add.
- An email is sent to the Organization administrator containing the User Refresh Token. Provide this token along with the ClientID and Secret to your IT department submit the API calls to establish access to the application for your organization.
Please sign in to leave a comment.