Can Campaign be private labeled?
Campaign can be branded or private labeled through organization-specific cascading style sheets (CSS). Branding is done at one of the following levels.
- Reporting portal - When Campaign access is restricted to reporting-only views, branding the reporting portal is often desirable. This branding involves customizing the CSS for the reporting section only.
- Application branding - In addition to the reporting, the user interface of other Campaign features is also branded through the CSS. This level of branding is often necessary by agency users.
- Total branding - Total application branding includes customizing the Campaign CSS and the help files. This results in a complete application branding.
The Campaign Professional Services staff can modify the CSS, or your organization can modify the CSS. After the CSS is developed, the Campaign system administrator implements it. Contact your account representative for more information.
How can I change the default character encoding for an organization?
To request a change in your organization's default character encoding, contact client support. The following character encodings are available.
- Chinese Simplified
- Chinese Traditional
- Japanese EUC
- Japanese JIS
- Japanese Shift-JIS
- Korean euc-kr
- Western European ISO-8859-1
How can I find the owner of a database?
Use the advanced Search option to find the owner of a database, including a hidden database or the master suppression list.
- Click the magnifying glass on the Campaign home page.
- Select Keyword in the Search For area.
- Select All from the By Category drop-down.
- Select User(s) from the Within drop-down.
- Place a check mark in the box next to First/Last Name.
- Type the name of the database or master suppression list in the search box.
- Click Search.
How can I limit or prevent a user from sending email?
You cannot limit the number of sends or the number of recipients a user can send to. However, you can prevent or monitor these activities.
There are two options to monitor activity in your Org.
- Set up approval groups, so that emails must be approved before sending. In the Active emails tab, you will see a list of users and the number of times, with a time frame, that activity was submitted by that user.
- To prevent a user from sending emails, simply uncheck the Send rights box under User permissions for that username.
How can I view the number of emails that have sent in a send time optimization mailing?
An organization administrator can view the number of emails in a send time optimization email, if the email is still sending. This information is found in the Active emails tab under System Activity. If your send time optimization email is still sending, you see it here. The number of contacts it has sent to thus far is under the Total Sent column.
Why did a standard user's send skip the pending approval process?
If you set up an approval group, and a user sends an email that goes to Scheduled or Sent instead of to Pending Approval, ensure that the user is a member of the approval group.
How can I receive a notification email for system issues?
You can receive system-generated notifications, such as for the failure of a scheduled send, by taking the steps below to configuring an email address for notifications.
- Log into Campaign as an organization administrator for your organization.
- Go to Settings > Administration > Organization Settings.
- Expand the General Settings section.
- Click Edit.
- In the Notification Email Address for System Issues box, enter the email address where you want to receive notifications.
- Click Save.
Please sign in to leave a comment.