You can update an email or mobile app message within a program.
For the updates to apply, you need stop the program and reconfigure the email or mobile app message in order for the message to send with the changes you made.
- In Acoustic Campaign, go to Content > Emails > View > Templates.
- Select the email that you want to update.
- Make your updates and click Save.
- Deactivate the program that is associated with the updated email.
- Configure the email that you updated and save it.
- Reactivate the program.
Note: Any events that occur while the program is deactivated will be missed if the program is based on events.
Another way to avoid lost contacts during the deactivation period is to create a query with the web form submission as the criteria. Set the program to Add all contacts from the contact source: Continuously while the program is active.