Use the autoresponder template to guide you in quickly building a program that will enter contacts when they perform an action and send the first message immediately.
Note: Instead of classic programs, we recommend using autoresponders, automated message groups or programs canvas whenever possible.
- In programs, select Create new program.
- Select the Autoresponder.
- Name your program.
- Click the audience icon to access the settings page and select a contact source and other desired settings, such as timezone or if you want to allow repeats.
- The event triggered entrance option is already selected for you, choose the Add behavior option to select your event.
Note: Event triggered program entry does not honor send window settings.
- Click Save and edit flow.
- Name and configure your email.
- Leave the wait intervals at 0 days.
- If you want contacts to exit after the email, leave the Exit after the step. Otherwise you can disconnect it and add more objects from the palette.
- Test your program.
- Launch your program.
Article is closed for comments.