The asset library is a repository for users to store content or assets that are often reused in messages, such as images, logos, legal disclaimers, hyperlinks, and HTML and text content.
The asset library is used to store files, images, blocks of HTML, and other items for use within Acoustic Campaign. It is organized into private or shared folders, then by type of asset, such as content blocks and images. The system keeps your assets as long as you like.
You can import assets or create them from within the asset library. Also, you can save dynamic content rulesets for use across multiple messages or databases.
You can add as many assets as you like to the library, but there are a few requirements and limitations:
- The asset library accepts the following types of image assets: gif, jpg, jpeg, and png.
- Maximum file size for a single file of any type of acceptable file type is 100 MB.
- The total size for all assets is 1 GB.
- Content blocks must be properly formatted HTML or text.
- Images that are added to a page from the asset library are linked, not embedded.
- Images that are hyperlinked to your server, especially those used for tracking, do not need to be hosted.
- Rulesets are not accessible in landing pages.
- If you want to upload multiple files at once, you can use a .zip file.
- For best results, import a compressed file containing all images and content.
Import content into the asset library
- Open the asset library.
- Click Import and then select the content (content block, image, ruleset, file, or zip file).
- Click the Import button to upload the content.
Within the asset library area, you can rename, delete, move to, import, and export the following content:
- HTML content such as text, tables, links, and formatting.
- Image links (on the Images tab).
- PDF files
Note: PDF files will not appear in the list from the asset library when using the 'Load Content' dialog in your email draft. You must add them as a download link.