Email Insights allows you to track and analyze advanced statistics for your email campaigns.
With analytics tracking, you create campaigns to organize your emails. After the tracking code is added to your email, Email Insights data is updated every 24 hours.
Email Insights requires an entitlement.
Note: Do not follow the steps below until your sales representative or client success director places the order and a case is raised. Implementing these steps can cause harm to your system. Do not complete until directed to so do by a provisioning specialist.
Setup of Email Insights in your organization requires a combination of steps for complete setup:
- The client submits a case to set up Email Insights.
- The provisioning team confirms entitlement and the organization to be associated with Email Insights.
- The provisioning team creates a Campaign admin account with the following credentials:
- Username - email@example.com
- Password - 'create a password'
- Enable setting - 'Do not enforce password expiration policies for this user'
- First name - Email
- Last name - Insight
- Role - Organization admin user
- Notification email - 'your specified email address'
- The provisioning team creates a refresh token.
- Acoustic Campaign will provide the client with an email containing the user token information. You will need to log in to Campaign with this account every 90 days to prevent the account from being disabled.
- The client updates the case with the following information:
- The newly created user account email address
- The permanent password
- The refresh token
- The provisioning team works with another back-end team to configure Email Insights in the organization.
- The back-end team completes their tasks and the provisioning team enables Email Insights in the organization.
- The client is updated via the case, then the case is closed.
Our support team is available to assist you in navigating your new organization and utilizing the Email Insights feature.