For CX Mobile, you must verify that the Mobile Dashboard was properly imported and that mobile events appear in reports. Testing the CX Mobile is part of end-to-end testing of your Experience Analytics components.
You might need to wait a few minutes after you enable user agent detection and import the mobile dashboard before mobile events are being triggered by session data. If you experience difficulties while you are searching for events or viewing the Mobile Dashboard, wait a few minutes and try again.
When all Experience Analytics components are configured, complete an end-to-end test.
- Search for events. Through the Portal or RTV, run a search for any of the mobile events that are imported with the dashboard.
- Review the Mobile Dashboard. If you installed the Mobile Traffic dashboard:
- In the Dashboard menu, select the Mobile dashboard.
- Review the content in the dashboard to verify that it is being populated with data.
- Review other Experience Analytics reports. Check the other mobile visitor reports in Experience Analytics to verify that they are being populated with data.