If your system is already capturing data, you can perform the following steps to test for the presence and values for each of the session attributes.
- Login to the Portal.
- From the Portal menu, select Search > Completed Sessions.
- The Portal Search screen is displayed, and the default completed sessions search template
You can also search for session attributes through the CX RealiTea Viewer.
- The available fields may contain entries that correspond to
If these search fields are not available, select a different search template for completed sessions. If you cannot find them in any search template, you may add a session attribute field to one of your search templates.
- Specify a search:
- Remove all search fields.
- Add one of the above session attributes to the search fields.
- Enter a value of
- Click Search.
- If results are returned, then the session attribute is specified and being captured.
- If no results are returned, you may be able to configure the session attribute.
- Repeat the above search for each of the session attributes to determine if it is configured and captured.
Please sign in to leave a comment.