Optionally, the PCA can be configured to deliver statistical information to the
Processing Server for insertion into the
TL_STATISTICS database for reporting
through the Portal.
Along with statistics from the Canister and the Extended Decoupler session agent, the PCA statistics hits are reported in the System Statistics page.
- Click the PCA Web Console-Delivery tab.
- In the Deliver Statistics to Transport Service area, configure the
- To enable delivery, select Enabled.
- Enter the host name or Address of the delivery peer that is to receive the statistics
hits. Note: Typically, statistics hits are sent to the same delivery peer that receives captured hits, as defined.
- Specify an interval in seconds at which to send hits.
- Enter a Port number to which the delivery peer listens. By default, this value is
- To use secure transport, select Use SSL.